Monday, March 30, 2020

Here I am!

Here is how Sid and I have been spending our free time.  

This is our Robot challenge journal. Each day I challenge Sid to make a robot in a new way! 

I got out the rainbow loom and taught Sid to make bracelets and rings.
  How many of you have made these?


I created a clay challenge for the kids in our neighborhood.  I gave out bags of clay to 17 families and they had two days to make clay and then drop it off on our porch to be fired. I am firing the clay right now in our new kiln!

This was made from all the junk I have pulled out of our dryer and
from  Sid's pockets over the last few years.

This was some bubble printing challenge that Lacy Irwin's family invited us to participate in.
Lots of families are creating art challenges using FaceBook invite to keep kids engaged.


I love hearing from you all and seeing your pictures. Keep sharing and commenting.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love all of this! What a great way to try out the new kiln, too. The big S is really neat. Something like that would be cool to display at a graduation party I think. I enjoy seeing all of these challenges that everyone is coming up with. I've seen hundreds of drawing challenges, so it's refreshing to see something new!

    Thanks for all of the inspiration!!
    Tyler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tyler- it keeps up busy for sure!

    ReplyDelete